POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE ... better known as P.E.T. is used for various packaging applications because it is safe, strong, and shatterproof.
PET products are strong, stable, transparent and lightweight. These factors make is a smart choice for safety, ease of use, reduced cost of transportation & high visibility so your consumers can see exactly what they’re getting.
Piping made from polyethylene is a cost effective solution for a broad range of piping problems in municipal, industrial, marine, mining, landfill, duct and agricultural applications.
Polyethylene is strong, extremely tough and very durable. Whether you’re looking for long service, trouble-free installation, flexibility, resistance to chemicals or a myriad of other features, high-density polyethylene pipe will meet all your requirements.
Waverley Plastics supplies a comprehensive range of compression fittings for HDPE pipe for use in irrigation and drinking water systems.
The range of Waverley Plastics compression fittings are for use with high density polyethylene pipes dedicated to fluid reticulation. They can be used in irrigation, drinking water systems and include many items suitable for a very wide range of plant engineering installation requirements.
Our High grade HDPE pellets (Granules) are run through an extremely vigorous process of washing and filtration to ensure the highest quality product.
- This material can be used for blow, extrusion and injection application.
Our post consumer HDPE plastic offer you a high grade recycled plastic that has very sustainable characteristics, making it an excellent substitute for other materials in manufacturing. Our high grade HDPE plastic granules are a competitive and environmentally sustainable alternative to virgin thermoplastics.
Our HDPE is also used in some thicker sectioned injection moulded components as well as in dilution when compounding with other polyolefins.
HDPE Recycled material colours available
- Off white
- Light grey
- Dark Grey
Drip Tape & Fittings
- Waverley Plastics Drip Tape is made with PE raw material
- Our product has advanced production technology, anti-UV, anti-corrosion, and maximum durability.
- With the new type of emitter design, our product has excellent emission uniformity and anti-clogging properties.
- Our Drip tape is Extruded with the emitter inside.
- It is light weight and packed tightly in a roll which is great for economic transportation.
- Waverley Plastics Drip Tape is suitable for large farm application.